- Easter. I am Christian and this one just kind of hits home in an amazing way.
- Christmas. I feel like everyone always says Christmas because of the gifts and/or the time of year but I love it because of the Christian thing and because in Arizona it’s like a low of 60 F degrees so I get to wear sweatshirts. I mean I wear sweatshirts in the summer but whatever.
- Halloween. It’s just so fun with friends and it’s fall so it’s even better because the heat is gone!
- Thanksgiving. My family has a lot of traditions and my school does a lot of cool things. Also we get to be thankful which is something we should be doing everyday so this is a nice reminder.
- Mother’s Day. Don’t get me wrong I love my dad so much but Mother’s Day is on my birthday so we get to spend the day together.
Hi. Hey there. Howdy. There are six days left until Halloween which means six days left until the giveaway ends. Enter it on my Instagram which is located on my Social Media tab.
I am watching the Misery Index which is featuring the Impractical Jokers and I love the Impractical Jokers so much. Y’all should watch them on Tru TV.
Ok. I’m gonna finish watching my show.
Love you all ♡