- Overboard: It’s just like a book! It’s so good! The relationship dynamic and the character growth throughout the movie was just… wow.
- She’s All That: My mom told me she loved this movie when she was younger and she loved it. My sister and I watched together and we loved it; me more than her. I watched it again on my birthday with my friends and now they’re in love with it.
- Just Go With It: This is a fake relationship type movie and my favorite actors and actresses are in it: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Nick Swardson, Griffin Gluck… The entire movie is amazing.
- Just Like Heaven: Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. That’s it. I watched while I was visiting Utah and I fell in love immediately.
- Pride and Prejudice (soon): I’m reading it and I am in love so far. It’s a classic so it’s taking me longer. I haven’t seen the movie yet but I saw one scene of the movie where Mr. Darcy flexes his hand after lifting Elizabeth onto the carriage and that scene is one of the most intimate things I have ever seen.
I really want to make Top Five Fridays a personal things because I want you guys to get to know me better. I’m gonna do whatever is easiest at the time. Movies was easiest today. I’m tired but what’s new?
Love you all ♡