- “Harry Potter” by J.K. Rolling. I just don’t like the story and writing style.
- “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins. I cannot and will not get into this genre and this plot. I didn’t even like the movies.
- “Divergent” by Veronica Roth. Same reason I had for “The Hunger Games”.
- “Twilight” by Stephanie Meyer. This book series is way to over hyped and super weird. I just don’t get it. I love the author’s life story and how she got this book to be written and thought of, I just don’t like the plot at all.
- “The Lightning Thief” by Rick Riordan. It’s just not my cup of tea.
- Any Cassandra Clare book. I don’t like her books and I don’t like the plots and I don’t plan on reading any of her work.
- “The Chronicles of Narnia” by C.S. Lewis. Again, it just doesn’t appeal. I also feel like it is a bit problematic.
- “The Uglies” by Scott Westerfeld. I tried to read this book, I really did, but I could not get past the first ten pages. I was so confused and I am not a fan. My friends also said the same thing.
- “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart. I have heard bad things about this book. And, lying is a sin!
- “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” by Jeff Kinney. Honestly, I think this series is stupid.
- “Me Before You” by Jojo Moyes. I watched the movie and I did not like it. You might think that it’s a stupid reason since it was a movie but it’s my stupid reason.
I really couldn’t care less about hurting your feelings through this post because it’s my opinion and you shouldn’t be butt hurt about it. I hope you guys have a great life and I will see you on Wednesday.
Love you all ♡