I came up with this idea so I don’t really know if this is a real book tag. If it is, oh well.
- Favorite book of all time. I have two for this because I really don’t know which to choose. “Beautiful Disaster” by Jamie McGuire and/or “This is Falling” by Ginger Scott. These are both amazing roller coasters. If you haven’t heard me recommend them yet then you should look at my past posts because I mention them a lot.
- Favorite female protagonist. Damn. This one is hard but it has to be Emma from “Behind Rebel Lines” she reminds me so much of Mulan (my personal favorite Disney princess) and they are both so strong for fighting for their family and what they believe in; even if that means breaking the rules.
- Favorite male protagonist. Travis from “Beautiful Disaster”. I’m sorry. Not really. But I did try to find someone else but no one was worthy.
- Favorite book-to-movie adaptation. “Shazam Vol 1” is just so freaking awesome. Like, it so funny and I love Freddy.
- Favorite series of all time. “After” by Anna Todd or “A Series of Unfortunate Events” by Lemony Snicket. “After” ’cause I loved how the story consumed me and “A Series of Unfortunate Events” ’cause it’s just an amazing plot.
- Favorite companion novel series. “Off-Campus” series by Elle Kennedy contains four books and at this moment I am on the fourth. I am about to finish this series in a week and at first I didn’t like it but then a month later I decided to give it another go and here we are.
- Favorite hate-to-love book/series. “The Unhoneymooners” by Christina Lauren. The story line itself is great but then you add the plot twists and relationships and it just becomes twenty times better.
- Favorite tea spilling book. “The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank. This book is all of the diary of a girl during the Holocaust. It just shows what it was like to be in World War II and I just feel like this is book has created the biggest kettle of tea in the world.
- Favorite secondary character. Freddy! This amazing dude is from, “Shazam! Vol 1”. He is so freaking hilarious. I just can’t with him and his humor. He is the class clown of the freaking century.
- Favorite author. I got a few: Ginger Scott, Jamie McGuire, Elle Kennedy, Chelsea Fine, Jane Austen, Kasie West, and more that I can’t think of.
- Favorite book of the year, so far. “The Deal” is apart of the “Off-Campus” series and I swear, I just- I don’t know.
- Favorite genre. Romance if you couldn’t get the hint.
- Favorite trope in favorite genre. Hate-to-love is my favorite ever. I usually favorite those. “The Deal” being one of them.
- Favorite book meme. At the bottom. I freaking love The Sixth Sense references.
- Favorite bookstagramer/book blogger/booktuber. Bookstagramers: @themrsbookclub @agirlwhoadoresbooks @breeze_books @germanbookmarks @allthingsbooks_sf @corruptbysmut and way, way more (go check out my Instagram: @books.for_thoughts and look at who I am following). Book bloggers: The Bibliophagist, Head Over Books (a book blogger and bookstagramer), The Bookish Sweet Tooth, Reading With Daniella, The Book Bachelor, and more, again. Booktubers: Lovely Like Laura, Paperback Dreams, Little Book Owl, and Riley Marie.
- Favorite book boyfriend. Okay, obviously I got a few of these. Travis from “Beautiful Disaster”, Nate from “This is Falling”, Tucker from “The Goal”, Cade from “P.S. I Like You”, and, you know, more.
We’re back book babes. Ew. That is never going to happen again so savor it. I am getting a few posts ready so you don’t have to wait a feaking week and a half to look at my posts. When I told you all about my anxiety and stress about this blog and school on my Instagram, you guys were so supportive and I really want to thank you guys. When I end my posts with that little LYA, I mean it. I am getting used to my new schedule at school and home so be prepared to see some awesome posts. This post is so long already so I won’t drag it out with this Blogger’s Note.
Love you all ♡