I think that it’s about time you guys know a bit more about me. There are a lot of things that you think you know about me that are just completely wrong. But that’s another story for another time. These are just surface questions.
- What’s your favorite color and do you have a book in that color? My favorite color is moss green. Yes I do. I just glanced at my bookshelf so I don’t know the exact book number but the first one I landed on was a book from “A Series of Unfortunate Events”.
- Describe yourself in three book characters. In my Office Book Tag I mentioned about how I am just like the character in “Out of His League”. I am just like Veronica and if you want to know why, link in Blogger’s Note. I am a little bit like Tessa from “After”, which sucks because I hate her, in a good way. I love “After”, and since I am like Tessa, I want to know where my Hardin is. And lastly, Lily from “P.S. I Like You”. I am exactly like this queen! Well besides the fact that she doesn’t read. But she is a song writer and she plays the guitar and she loves music and music is my second career.
- Hyped books– yay or nay? If yay, what was the most hyped book you have ever read? If nay, what was the most hyped book that you decided not to read? I have three for yay: “After”, “On the Come Up”, and “The Friend Zone”.
- Recommend one book per season. Winter: “Five Feet Apart”, Spring: “Shuffle, Repeat”, Summer: “The Unhoneymooners”, Fall: “Until Friday Night”.
- Name one book that wrecked you emotionally. “After”… Now that was just a ride I didn’t get in line for.
- Name a book that you will always recommend. “P.S. I Like You” is a YA contemporary so I will never have to think about the person I am recommending it to.
- What book will you recommend with tea and cookies? I think of this setting as lighthearted so I am going with a Cinderella retelling: “Geekerella”.
- What is your guilty pleasure book? “After”, by far.
- Favorite dessert and a book that reminds you of that dessert. I love a good lemon meringue pie. I have, and will always love lemon desserts. “This is Falling” is a favorite. It can be sweet and sour in every good way.
- Are you a procrastinator? If so, what book have you been procrastinating reading? I am. I wait until lunch to do my homework sometimes, which may not seem like a big deal to you but I get bad anxiety and feel I will forget about things I have to do. Which I do sometimes. I have been dreading but also been way to excited for, “Wesley James Ruined My Life”. I am so scared that I will be disappointed after a year of anticipation so I am putting it off until next week.
I’m freaking tired. School’s hard. I can’t believe I have like a million more years of this. But it’s fun, it’s fun. It’s been like what, four days and I’m already dead? I would love to tell you guys my age and make me look more dramatic but that would make the anonymous part of my blog not anonymous. Danielle Crone isn’t even my real name. Ha, and this is a get to know me book tag. Okay. I’m gonna edit this.
The Office Book Tag: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/06/28/the-office-book-tag/
Out of His League Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/08/book-12/
P.S. I Like You: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/04/book-3/
The Unhoneymooners Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/05/28/book-29/
Until Friday Night Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/08/book-10-2/
Geekerella Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/02/27/book-18/
On the Come Up Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/06/26/book-33-on-the-come-up/
Five Feet Apart Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/08/book-13/
Shuffle, Repeat Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/05/book-7/
This is Falling Review: https://booksforthoughts.blog/2019/01/07/book-8/
Love you all ♡