I’m gonna go backwards just because. All of these books have reviews that are linked in my Blogger’s Note.
5) “Best Kind of Broken” by Chelsea Fine. This book is written perfectly with the story line and everything that I want to say that I don’t have room for is in my review.
4) “The Wrong Bachelor” by Alexandra Moody. This book is the second book that was on my favorites list. The plot in general is enthralling and I will always love an enemies to lovers book.
3) “P.S. I Like You” by Kasie West. The first book that brought me into reading and writing is this one. I love this book so much and it means so much to me. Cliche, I know.
2) “This is Falling” by Ginger Scott. This a sweet and dramatic book all at once and I love it. Ginger Scott is a favorite author in general so obviously one of her books is bound to be a favorite.
1) “Beautiful Disaster” by Jamie McGuire. Lovely Like Laura on YouTube recommends this book a lot and she said it was a favorite so I thought I would try it out. I have read it four times. That should sum it up.
Hey guys, if you couldn’t tell, the blog got customized and I love it so much like this! It’s absolutely amazing and I am obsessed. I don’t really know what to put here so I hope you have a great day.
Love you all ♡