Audible is an app where you can listen to books. I am not a fast reader, at all. I have so many books on Audible and the membership is really cheap. All of these books have incredible performances and that’s why they’re on this list.
- “On the Come Up” by Angie Thomas is at the top. If you get this on Audible, you can hear Bri rap. Angie Thomas is an amazing writer and definitely deserves all the hype. I haven’t read “The Hate U Give” yet and I most certainly will after reading this. Review will be out later today.
- “Beautiful Disaster” by Jamie McGuire. I have this book in paperback and audio form. I love this book and so do my friends. We are all obsessed and if you don’t want to pay money for this book ’cause it is rather expensive, then get it on Audible.
- On my favorites list is “Out of His League”. Being the student I am, I have no money. I already did a blog post on ways to read books without having to pay for it and this is one way I got this book. I love it and it is really short so it won’t take up too much time.
- Every Ginger Scott book. Literally every one of her books that I have read is amazing. Specifically “This is Falling” for an audio.
- “The Unhoneymooners” by Christina Lauren is my first Christina Lauren book. Cynthia Farrell presented the story so well and made me laugh more times than I can count. I reviewed this if you want to know what it’s about and my thoughts on it.
How was my week you may ask? I have pink eye and there has been some family stuff I am not particularly fond of. But I will make it up to you because I feel bad. Today I will be posting this and a review. I will also be posting everyday for the rest of the week. This post was hard to do because I don’t know what qualifies as a good audiobook. I hope you guys still liked this post and I reviewed all of these books already so they will be linked. Except for “On the Come Up” which will be reviewed later today. Comment what kind of posts you want this week ’cause I only have the slightest idea for one post.
Love you all ♡